If you do not have legal representation you could contact the charity INQUEST for one of their recommended solicitors firms or to see if you meet the criteria for a caseworker. You can visit their contact page here: www.inquest.org.uk/contact-us

INQUEST also have a couple of very useful handbooks: 

There are more legal help resources and links on the 4WardEver UK website here.